Thursday, July 12, 2007

I just want this world bcome perfect..

Many people say I am a person that "beruk di hutan disusukan,anak di pangku dilepas"...but I dont think so..As friend, we should always help each other rite?Although I didnt get back any things at the end,at least I give out my helping help than better to see them get in trouble..Dont u feel bad when u cant help someone in trouble???I will feel myself useless when cant help them who need my help.Just bcause of this I willing to help them..Although i noe someone will take advantage of my kindness,I dont care...because I belive that they thrust me oni ask me to help them do something. However,somebody dont appreciate my kindness..They though i help them just bcause i want to get back anything..they dont trust me..they like to use a different sight to see me..I dont noe y..but i will try to make them belive the world has trustful friend..this world is spere in shape..this mean no matter where we go we will stop at our start ing point..this world is perfect..I noe people will will change their bad attitude to good one day.....People pls belive ur frens n family !!!

1 comment:

Ning said...

there is a saying.. "dun tink wat others could do for u; but do tink wat u could do for others".. i felt d same as u.. but dun disapointed when ppl dun view u as wat u really r.. does their views really matters a lot?? mayb Yes, but wat could u do?? u could change sum1 mind but bear in mind NOT ALL!! dats great as u stil tink dis world is perfect! gd 2 b an optimist.. dats in our family genes^^ jz like me..hahah.. do remember: every single ting in dis world.. it depands on hw u look at it.. if u put it as a positive den it wil never b a minus in ur life! stay HAPPY!!!!