Friday, August 3, 2007

I must be staunch..

I hope the sun shine like usual,
I hope the sky stay blue,
I hope time can flow backwards,
I hope what that happen to me now wont be the truth,
I close my eye,
Try to relax my mind,
Controling my tears,
Keeping my sorrows,
Pretending i'm strong,
Strong to overcome the depress,
I hope i can ran away from here,
N escape to a light-hearted land.
I stop running,
I take in a deep breath,
I start to think,
What actually does life meant?
I feel like i'm at the cross-junction,
Dont know which direction i should go,
Shall i follow the passerby,
or choose my own road ?
Who can tell me where i'm belong.
N tell me which is the right choice?
I finally stop to hesitate,
I choose to have my own life,
I decide to follow my own foot steps,
I'm now ready to go,
I'm ready to face all the responsibility,
I'm willing to work hard for what i wish to,
I will never be a feeble again,
I promise myself i must be staunch,
I know i can do it.

No comments: